NEW !!

You can set your own Low Balance amount at:
go to Edit Email Preferences and follow steps.
email the food service office at: or call 517-706-5017 so that the general email can be turned off. 


Lynna Hassenger is the Director of Food & Nutrition for
Okemos Public Schools
located at: 4406 N. Okemos Road
517-706-5012 or

Administrative Assistant: Sue Tague
517-706-5017 or

If you have any questions please contact us at the above information.


  On-line Student Meal Account Access 

If you had a SendMoneytoSchool account last year, it is active this year.  To learn more about paying for meals at school click here

What can you do at

  Make deposits to student accounts

View student account histories and balances

Transfer money between student accounts


Civil Rights Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.
Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) Email:
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.